Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds are rich in vitamins and fiber, this delicious pudding is a healthy option to welcome Spring with a detox.
- Servings 3-4
- 35 mins.
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 oz. Creamy Wildflower Honey
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh berries
- Sprig of Mint, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender jar. Blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into bowl or mason jar.
- Cover with plastic wrap or lid and chill in a refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 30 minutes. The consistency should be thick but slightly loose, like pudding.
- Remove from fridge, top with fresh fruits, goji berries, or your favorite tropical superfoods!
Chia means ‘strength’ in the Mayan language.