Orange & Garlic Beef Skewers
These mouth-watering beef skewers are sure to be a hit as an appetizer at any New Year’s party. Make, share and enjoy!
- Servings 4
- 5 hours
- 3 tbsp. White Wine
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 1 lb. Rump Steak, cubed
- 1 lb. baby Onions or Shallots, halved
- 2 orange Bell Peppers, seeded, cut into squared
- 8 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix the wine, olive oil, garlic, and orange juice together. Add cubes of meat, season, and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler to high. Drain steak and reserve the marinade. Add steak, bell peppers, onion and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Cook skewers under hot broiler, turning and brushing frequently with the marinade for 10 minutes at the most. Serve immediately.
Add your favorite protein like chicken or seafood, the marinade works great with all!