Royal Prestige Tofu Vegan Eggs
Start the day with this exquisite breakfast of vegan eggs with tofu and other delicious vegetables!
- Servings 2
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Firm Tofu, grated
- 1/2 cup Red Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 cup Spinach, cut in strips
- 2 cups Vegan Eggs, whipped
- Olive Oil Spray
- Jalapeños, to taste
- 2 tbsp. Diluted Soy Sauce
- 2 slices of Rye Bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup Scallion, chopped
- Pre-heat the 12 inch Gourmet Pan for 3 minutes at medium-high temperature
- Spray olive oil, add the onion, garlic, jalapeños and tofu. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Push the contents of the pan to the sides, leaving a space in the middle of the pan. Spray oil and add the whipped eggs. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach and say sauce. Mix well.
- Cover and lower the heat to medium, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve on toast with avocado and scallion.