Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail
The classic shrimp cocktail made easy. Fresh and flavorful.
- 2 lb. fresh shrimp, raw, peeled, and deveined
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 Serrano pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Clamato
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 pinch cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop raw shrimp into roughly 1 inch pieces.
- Dice the cucumber, red onion, tomato, and avocado.
- Mince the Serrano peppers and roughly chop the cilantro.
- In a new bowl, add the lime juice, Clamato, ketchup, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Add in your shrimp, chopped veggies, and cilantro.
- Marinate for up to 6 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Serve with more avocado and fresh cilantro.
You can leave the shrimp marinating for a maximum period of 24 hours.